Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment is critical. The more accurate the information provided, the more successful your visit will be. Please provide us with the following:
- Current driver’s license or Identification
- Current insurance information if you are using insurance
- Pre-authorization if required by your insurance
- Referring medical provider if applicable
- A detailed medical history.
- Current health problems
- Current medications and the date that these medications were started
- Over the counter supplements or medications
A detailed history of your concerns that prompted you to schedule your appointment. Important aspects of this history are:
- Location of the problem
- Severity of your symptoms
- Duration of your problem
- Treatments that you have tried already
- Does anything make this problem better or worse?
- Is there anything else that has happened to you recently that might have to do with this problem?
- Does your problem change with the time of day or time of year?
- Are you having any other health problems at the present time?
Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.