Ivan D. Flint M.D.
Doctor Flint is a native of Utah. He loves people. He has a great love for children which is why he did a pediatric internship. He loves to travel and meet people from all over the world. His travels have taken him to Asia, Europe, the Middle East, South America, Canada, several countries in Africa, Haiti, Mexico, and most of the United States. He lived 22 months in Chile and speaks Spanish.
He especially enjoys photography and nature and animals. The world is his playground. When traveling, he always looks for opportunities to do humanitarian work. Humanitarian work is central to what he lives for. He loves dermatology, Mohs Surgery, reconstructive surgery, caring for his patients, and his family. He has a beautiful wife and 3 children and he recently became a grandfather. He has been in practice in the same location in Salt Lake City since 1996.
- Bachelor degree – Weber State College
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Utah
- Pediatric Intern – The University of Utah Hospital
- Dermatology Residency – The Ohio State University
- Fellowship in Mohs and Reconstructive Surgery – The Ohio State University
- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cuaneous Oncology – Fellow
- America Society for Dermatologic Surgery - Fellow
- Board Certified – The American Board of Dermatology